There are a lot of causes or issues in the world and we often see...Read More
Some people might squeeze in some exercise, others might do some yoga/meditation, still others may read the newspaper or turn on the tv. What did I do when my dog woke me up early today (OK, so it was only 6:30 am, but it seemed early today)? I got online and reviewed some of the usual blogs I mooch around in and ventured into some new ones. Many of these are e-learning or edtech related.
Here’s a list of some that I sampled:
- Eric Tremblay – https://erictremblay.blogspot.com/ – Eric has some great posts to look through, including a rather cool nursing simulation
- Blogger in Middle Earth – https://newmiddle-earth.blogspot.com/2009/08/elearning-pedagogy.html – rules to follow when making e-learning
- Clark Aldrich – https://clarkaldrich.blogspot.com/ – he is the simualtion king – and has been writing about this stuff for a long time
- Workplace Learning Today (Brandon Hall) – https://www.brandon-hall.com/workplacelearningtoday/
- Pair-a-dimes for your thoughts – https://pairadimes.davidtruss.com/ – cute play on words (get it? paradigm…)
- Dave’s Whiteboard –https://www.daveswhiteboard.com/
It always feels good to have time to explore/surf as that is when I get to learn (as a self-employed working mother with a 4 1/2 month old puppy, sometimes there is not a lot of time for me to do much of anything).