When developing customer education, you need to focus extra attention on the overall experience. Employees often have to take a course, but customers don’t. Your customer training should help them fulfill the benefits you promised. We work with our clients to understand that product expectations are based on the marketing messages delivered. As well as how to package, sequence and deliver the customer education. We’ll work with you to position your customer education training product through the product development process. It ain’t “build it and they will come”.
We can help you answer questions like:
- Where does customer education fit with our support structure?
- Should we offer certification programs?
- Will we need an LMS to host and share our customer training programs?
- Can we create unique learning paths to make our customers experience role specific?
- How do we sell more instructional products to our customers?
- How much should we charge for our customer education training (if anything)?