When developing training for an audience that can choose to take your course or not, you need to focus extra attention on the overall experience. Employees often have to take a course, but customers don’t. Your training should help them fulfill the benefits you promised. We work with our clients to understand what the product expectations are based on the marketing messages delivered, as well as how to package, sequence and deliver the training. We’ll also work with you to position your training product through product development processes. It ain’t “build it and they will come”.
We can help you answer questions like:
- Where does customer education fit with our support structure?
- Should we offer certification programs?
- Will we need an LMS to host and share our programs?
- Can we create unique learning paths to make our customer education role specific?
- How do we sell more instructional products?
- How much should we charge for our training (if anything)?