This organization has multiple locations around North America and at the peak of ski season 16, 000 employees.
A new HR Information System was being built and the organization was adding manager and employee self-serve functions to their suite. They were also moving their head office to a new location and needed to invest in on-demand training options.
Spark + Co. provided end-user training (eLearning), train-the-trainer and performance support solutions for the implementation of a HR Information System, specifically manager and employee self-serve functions. Spark + Co. built contextual stories that would help the employees understand how and why they’d do certain things. The self-directed tutorials guided the audience to learn about the system by exploring a situation that described their use of the system. The screencasts were produced as standalone performance support elements, stitched together to be a feature based tutorial and embedded in the scenario eLearning tutorial.
Training + Performance Support
- eLearning tutorials that provided scenarios of how to process within the various functions
- An e-learning tutorials that showed the end-to-end processes
- 25+ screencasts or “show me” videos that demonstrated a specific functionality
- Training session outlines
- Launch video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A comprehensive plan to roll-out the system in phases:
- Communications (cascaded email series, weekly trainer email)
- Internal marketing materials – posters, brochures